Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And the Winners are....

Team Canada did very well, taking the top 2 prizes:

First Prize: from Ontario, Canada - Heather of http://www.heatherpearson.com/ wins the Kaffe Fassett "Paisley Collection" by Westminster Fibers - 30 FQ's
****
Second Prize: from Saskatoon, Canada - Flo of http://butterflyquilting.blogspot.com/ wins the original Moda Layer Cake, "Happy!"
And the US brings home the bronze:
****
Third Prize: from Milton, West Virginia - Katie Wiseman of http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/ wins the Timeless Treasures, "Tonga Treats - Hard Candy"
****
Congratulations, ladies! Winners have until April 1st, 2011 to send their snail mail address to gentle_poster@charter.net or their prize will be reassigned.

9 comments:

Barb said...

Lucky winners....congrats!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations ladies! This was an awesome giveaway!

Jo in TAS said...

Congrats to the lucky winners, fabulous prizes!!

Katie said...

Oh how exciting!!! I've never won ANYTHING quilt-y before!!! Yay. . you just made my day/week/month/year! =cDDDDDD
That fabric looks absolutely delicious!!! Whatever I make with it, I'll be sure to share a photo with you!! You're the bEST!!!!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Thank you so much!! I am so excited about this , and so excited about the fabric! Thanks, and yes, I did just win some buttons (button mad) Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket...must be my week!

JudyCinNC said...

Congratulations to all - way to go Katie. Judy C

Heather said...

Oh wow, i am so excited. I read Susan's email right before going up to bed and couldn't believe my eyes. I have sent you a personal email. Thank-you so much for hosting this contest.

Wendy said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Elly D said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU LUCKY WINNERS! This certainly was an awesome giveaway Susan :)