Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quilt of Valor Presentation Case Complete

I got the last button sewn on and the last seam tidied; my work here is done.
I had so little fabric left that the lining is from about 5 different leftover pieces.
These buttons were located at JoAnn's. I made sure the eagles were all standing up straight.
Gee, it fits in there like it was made for it or something. ;)

It's all ready to go, except the quilt still needs to be labeled. (Cheers to Dorthy for taking on that task. And a double Hoorah to Sheila for creating the accompanying scrapbook "journal".)
All three prizes are in the mail, winging their way to their destinations. I hope all three lovely ladies will let me know when they receive their gift; they were certainly prompt about getting me their snail mail addresses - I was very grateful for that!

8 comments:

Valspierssews said...

The quilts of valor are a lovely idea. The presentation case makes it all very special.

Annelies said...

What a beautiful bag you made for the quilt !

JudyCinNC said...

That is a very nice presentation case - somehow "bag" does not do it justice. Great work. Judy C

Barb said...

That is just so awesome!!!

Katie said...

I just received your giveaway prize in the mail!! I'm so excited. . I put a photo of it on my blog. . http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/winning.html

Thanks again you're the best!!!

Joy said...

I love the presentation case! That is Sew Pretty!

Teresa said...

Do you have a pattern you can share with our QOV group?

Paula75035 said...

Love your case! Do you have a pattern you are willing to share? I'm making my first QOV quilt.