Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Apple Kissed Autumn - October Finish

I haven't posted in a long time, but I haven't been slack either. I finished "Apple Kissed Autumn" by Shepherd's Bush, in time for Grandma's 100th birthday next month.  I'm so pleased how it turned out, and I know Grandma will love it too.


This cross stitch kit has gone on so many trips it's too bad it couldn't collect frequent flier miles.  Las Vegas, Canada, Phoenix, New York, Wisconsin, San Antonio, Colorado, Houston; it's been everywhere!  It was my favorite go-to kit, and routinely got packed every trip just in case I felt like stitching.  I finally started it in Phoenix last year, made a mistake, ripped it out, then put it away until our trip to Canada last month.  I finished it October 1st, just missing the September OPAM cut-off.

rows of crows
ripened vines
apple baskets
autumn's signs

4 comments:

Annelies said...

Wow, you did a great job !

Terry said...

Very very pretty, Susan.
I have some embroidery I need to get going on, but I also have some block swap commitments to finish too...never enough time.
Have a blessed weekend:) Hugs

Barb said...

Looks fabulous!!

Mary said...

This is beautiful. Great job. Have missed you.