Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alzheimer's Priority Quilt Complete

It is finally finished.  I've decided to call it "Clothesline Capers".  I really enjoyed the clothesline theme.  It would be fun to do more of these.  I'm thinking of making a pattern available if I can work out all the kinks in the process.  Those apples were a bear to sew on through the thick interfacing.

The design process is fun, but you never know when you're finished.  I keep thinking the dog needs a collar, or maybe I should add a few windfall apples under the tree.  I'm going to leave it be for a few days and work on something else, perhaps I'll get a little more perspective.

6 comments:

Christine M said...

Your little quilt is lovely. I like the idea of a couple of apples fallen on the ground. Either way, it is still lovely.

swooze said...

Very cute. Keep it simple!

Annelies said...

I love it !!

Shirley said...

Lovely little quilt.

Leanne said...

Your little quilt is very cute. Putting it aside and thinking about it is always a good thing. No matter what it is very sweet.

Dorthy of Texas said...

It finished so cute! Can't wait to see it in person!