Sunday, September 6, 2015

Six on Sunday - Week 17

Back up in the attic again, another box of old computer books for review.

7 really old textbooks, 4 old reference manuals, 1 stack of old organizer pages - 28 pounds
A lot of these books are computer textbooks from when I was in college (back in the Dark Ages). The rest are Apple Macintosh books, which would make them "only" 20 years old or so.

Also in the box was a bag of old personal organizer pages, again from 20 years ago.  Why I've kept them, I have no earthly idea; by this time, all of the information on them is very likely to be obsolete. Certainly I don't need my to-do lists from two decades ago! I guess it's a case of "out of sight, out of mind"; once it's tucked away in a box in the attic, don't give it another thought.

Larry

1 comment: