Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gift from Martha - Laurel Burch Fabrics!

Look at the wonderful package I got in the mail today! My blogging buddy, Martha at Quilt Contemplation, posted an offer last week to send some of her Laurel Burch stash to anyone who wanted some. I said "Sure!" and this lovely collection is the result:
I love all these fabrics, especially the doggie montage. I've long been a fan of Laurel Burch. I have a mug, a t-shirt, and a tote of hers, and I once did oodles of siggies in a Christmas swap with one of her fabrics. This was a "Pay it Forward" endeavor of Martha's, so I'll have to consider my next move. Thanks Martha, this has been a rare treat!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Those fabrics are wonderful!!!! Cant wait to see your creations.

Rosa Robichaud said...

Laurel Birch is INCREDIBLE!!!!

So bright and cheerful AND funny, too!

Isn't it fun to get spoiled, every now and then? *grin*

So glad that yesterday was YOUR day to be spoiled!

Rosa