Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Project a Month Challenge 2010

Kris at Tag Along Teddies and Pat at Happy in Quilting are running the One Project a Month Challenge again for 2010. I really enjoyed participating last year. It really motivated me to get projects finished. So, even though I never won anything in 2009, I'm taking the challenge again. I've updated the OPAM badge on my sidebar and left a comment on Kris's blog with my name, email and blog address so I should be all set. They're limiting the challenge to the first 150 participants this year and I didn't want to be left behind. They said the challenge was opening tomorrow, but I forgot it has been tomorrow in Australia since early this morning. lol

1 comment:

Annette said...

I was in it too and it was so much fun. Looking forward to another year.