Monday, April 20, 2009

Two More International Siggies

I'm still waiting for a number of siggies from the international siggy swap, but I did get these two in the past few days, (ok weeks, I haven't blogged in ages. We went to Shreveport for Easter last weekend and it took a big chunk out of my bloggin' time! Pure laziness did in the rest.) Anyway, here is a gorgeous siggy from Kieny Poppen in Taiwan. Her postcard reminded me that 2009 is the year of the bull. Love that fabric! I think Kieny might be the only one from the international swap list in Taiwan; if so, I applaud her speedy turn-around time.


This sweet little teddy bear came all the way from Belgium. Isn't it darling? (Don't you think I need a better camera? My whites keep coming out dirty looking - so sad.) This one is from Arlette Cauwelier. I really like the simple ones like this. Arlette even pinked the edge of her siggy; I've never seen that done before. It might make eventually getting a 1/4" seam allowance a little tricky, but on the other hand, it shouldn't ravel before I get to sewing it. lol.

2 comments:

Micki said...

These are so lovely! I still get a buzz every time that I receive a siggy.
Micki

Simone de Klerk said...

I love the siggies you received. Maybe you would like to swap one with me?