Now, a normal person would be disheartened by this. Not me! I declared 2010 the year I would finish TW's EGS. By golly, I would make another list, because that part was a really good idea!!! Then guess what happened? I found last year's list; and it was still perfectly good. It's a sign (I know, me and my "signs" lol) so I decided to share it with you.
- Jan - Everything straight across to bottom of topiaries, except (peacock) head
- Feb - Whitework
- Mar - Bird head and body and left side (border) down to bottom of whitework
- Apr - Fonts and right side (border) down to bottom of whitework
- May - Tail (peacock) and tops of pillars
- Jun - Gate and left side (border) to bottom of bird
- Jul - Upper shrubs
- Aug - Grasses and right side (border) to bottom of bird
- Sep - Numbers and sides (borders) to circles in corners
- Oct - Bottom (border)
- Nov - Pulled work
- Dec - Beading
All I need is continued motivation and a little accountability. So every month I'm going to post an update here to let you know how I'm doing. Please remind/harass me if I "forget". ;) Last night I sat down and stitched for several hours, but I still didn't finish January's goal. I'm going to try to catch up in February. I'll keep you posted.