I made a couple of changes to the design, mostly because I didn't have the pattern handy when I came to the end of the row. There are fewer picots in the arcs on the ends, and I joined all three picots on the end rings to the ones next to them. But, it doesn't look like an issue to me. Now I just need to work in the ends for my start and finish (at the upper left) and from fixing my mistakes (on the right end).
For my next project, I will be helping Grandma finish a tatted edging for a handkerchief. She said she was finished, but it looks like the handkerchief was a bit bigger than she expected.
|Grandma's Tatting for Handkerchief - a little short|