Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Emerson White Update and Stash Tracking 2009


I read today that Emerson White is doing a little better and is getting LOTS of needed publicity for her insurance status. Read all about it here. There may be a resolution soon. I sure hope so.

If you give a fat quarter away to your secret pal does it count as stash busting? I'm going to say yes, which makes my total: 1 7/8 - 1/4 = 1 5/8 yards. Still in the wrong direction, but better.

At least I got my secret pal gift sent out; I don't want to turn into one of *those* pals whose gifts show up on the last day of the month.

1 comment:

Carolin said...

Thank you for your support, and isn't it great that it worked!! It makes me feel good, that my posting about Emerson actually helped to encourage more people! It proofs, if people stick together and help each other you can make a diffrence!!