Monday, January 26, 2009

Stash Tracking Report

Dum da dum dum, Dum da dum dum DUM! (Think Dragnet) It's bad. Not only did I buy two yards of fabric on Saturday, I also got 2 1/2 yards worth of fat quarters as a gift from my secret pal. (I guess I have to count gifts too, huh?) I've been a piecing fiend, but I'm only counting fabric that wasn't cut before the first of the year, so I only used a yard this week. Sigh. That's a net + 3 1/2 yards for the week. This was *supposed* to help LOWER my stash, what's going on here? I'm up a total of 5 3/8 yards for the year! This reminds me of when my sister put her dog, Max, on a diet and Max gained 2 pounds.

On the bright side, Barb at Bejeweled Quilts gave me the "Honest Scrap" award - love that title. This means I'll have to list 10 honest things about myself that most people don't know, as well as 5 addictions (Only 5? that should be a piece of cake since I have DOZENS of them. lol)

No comments: