Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beads, Beads and More Beads!

I bought these beads last Friday. I love the colors. The red, gold and turquoise beads are for Christmas siggies. The pink and lime green are to make a thank you present for my sister's sister-in-law, Vickie. The last two holidays we spent in Green Bay, we were graciously included in the festivities at Vickie's home. She and Tom have a beautiful historic house, and Vickie decorates for Christmas like you would not believe. She had NINE Christmas trees this year, including one with all lime green and pink ornaments. It was gorgeous (and more sparsely decorated than the other trees). I'm going to make something quilty using the leftovers from my pink and green quilt and bead it up until it sparkles. I just haven't decided what yet.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with. sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.