Monday, January 17, 2011

English Garden Sampler Update - More Border

I did some work on the English Garden Sampler's enormous border. I actually enjoy working on the border because it is so repetitious that it doesn't require much counting. My goal is to complete the entire left border down to the bottom of the whitework before moving on, and I am almost there.

I also located the missing peacock blending filament this week. What a relief! I think I bought this spool last March when I first realized it was gone. I have a vague recollection of taking a lunch hour to go track it down, but I couldn't swear to it. I love counted cross-stitch; this is probably the most enjoyable project I've worked on all week. Next up: Icky old pinch pleats. 8``(

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is going to be one awesome sampler when you get it done.