Thursday, June 18, 2015

Grand Illusion - Clue 5 Complete

All the Grand Illusion clues are now complete.  The end is in sight; now I just have to put all the pieces together.  I liked clue five because it was the right amount of work.  If I ever design a mystery quilt it will have no more than fifty units to complete in a single week.  Some of the Grand Illusion clues contained an insane amount of work for a single week, especially for someone who works full time...and has a life beyond quilting.
Grand Illusion clue 5
I am switching back to working on Harlequin-Johnny now, but I plan to break the future GI block construction into more manageable units too.  Two seams per block seems about right; I did say I was going to switch between projects more often.  Of course, after I get closer and closer to the end of GI, I might not want to stop!

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

1 comment:

margaret said...

this is going to be one spectacular quilt when completed