Friday, June 26, 2015

Dear Jane C-4 - Tic Tac Toe - Progress

Doesn't this look like a tiny little window?  Progress has been slow. I had to stop and make my own papers for the top and bottom white bars, and for the triangles that are the next step.  I have never gotten very fancy with the Dear Jane software, so I am not sure if I could have told it how to make the additional triangles or not.  Possibly.  For now, I am just tracing the block design pieces and adding seam allowances.

C-4  Tic Tac Toe
I wish I could remember where I got this hand-dyed fabric.  Maybe it was from Joy's Fabrics.  Isn't it terrific?  I look for Joy at every show.  She uses the best quality blank fabric and her stuff always feels just wonderful.  And the colors!  Heaven.  I am usually such a control freak, but I really enjoy working with these crazy fabrics, even though you never know how it is going to turn out.

No comments: