Friday, April 10, 2015

Dear Jane C-2 Streak of Lightning

I got the applique for C-2, Streak of Lightning, basted just this morning.  This block makes three prepared "vacation" appliques.  I think I will continue with D-2, Mouse in a Mirror, which is paper-piecing combined with inset seams, and E-2, Merry May, which is applique on a simple  paper-pieced ground.  (Note to self: you are NOT afraid of inset seams, you're not, you're not, you're not!)


After E-2 I will definitely start working on clue 4 of Grand Illusion
  
By the way, Larry has started working on the second Singer 127 restoration.   This one is going to be pearl white, and the paint job already looks AWESOME!  I have to start working on creating some stencils; we going the airbrush route instead of decals this time.

No comments: