Sunday, August 30, 2015

Six on Sunday - Week 16

I went up into the attic for Six on Sunday this week, to look through some racks of old clothing we had put up there years ago. Essentially all of the clothing up there was Susan's, so I brought some down, and she picked the items to let go of. 

Two coats, a suit, a dress, pair of slacks (w/ belt) and a sweater - 9 pounds

Since there weren't enough of my items to discard, I also pulled down a box of old computer stuff.  Some of the disks were for my old Apple IIe, which must make them nearly 30 years old!  Even if I still had a working 5.25-inch floppy drive, the information on them has probably long since been randomized by the heat of the attic.

Pair of sweatpants, manuals and disks from Apple IIe and Macintosh computers,
two different printers and at least 3 old games - 9.5 pounds

And, as a bonus, I also get to throw away an old, decrepit box!

Larry

No comments: