Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Harlequin Progress and a Funny Video

I am making slow, but steady, progress on the 100 Harlequin corner "ears".  I sewed twenty-four together, for a total of twenty-eight corners completed.



I pinned another nine corners together while watching Flip or Flop on TV.  I love that show!  Even when they have disasters, they make remodeling look SO easy.  Christine on the show makes design choices seem so simple.  Whenever I go shopping for tile or flooring, I am always completely overwhelmed by the choices. 


You always hear me talking about my family in Green Bay, right?  My sister, Cindi, called me last night.  Her grand-niece was the little girl who wrote into Jimmy Fallon this week from Green Bay.   This video of Jimmy reading Phoebe's letter is hilarious!   (She was right about her baby brother too.  lol)

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are really organized with your sewing.